VAP0415 - Apothecary / Candy Buffet Jar - Large Bell Shaped Jar with Lid, 16.5" (2 pcs/case)
This container makes as elegant a display on a guest book table as it does on your kitchen counter. It is a great decorative container idea for a dessert station at your wedding reception, or a treat bar at a birthday party, baby shower, or bridal shower. Fill our apothecary jars with small desserts, chocolates, sweets, or items of any kind, such as pearls, wine corks or sea shells, to add instant charm to any table top. Our unique glass apothecary jars are statement maker that’s perfect as a table decoration all on its own but you can create a custom set by mixing and matching the clear glass container with our other decorative apothecary jar sizes and styles. For any bride, these big candy jars are an inexpensive decoration option without looking cheap and will elevate the look of any table you put together!
Size: Width 9" (230 mm) Height 16.5" (420 mm) open 5.7" - varies slightly due to item being handmade
Feature: May contain air bubble as well as exhibit slight variations and imperfections due to the handcrafting process
*Vase filler and accessories not included.
All Glassware are originally hand made and cut in metric, we converted measurement to inches, so there may be slight discrepancy, if you need exact detailed measurement, please contact us for exact measurement.
First Use & Extended Care
· Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
· For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
· Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
· Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
· Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer.
· Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.